The Heroes of the Storm PTR has been refreshed with the newest hero, Anduin Wrynn, coming to the Nexus. Anduin “has come to the Nexus to have his spot by his father’s side” and is an extended healer. As indicated by the fix notes, he conveys a few abilities intended to keep his companions healthy just as “the potential to unleash the Light’s swift justice to enemies on the battlefield”.
Two of Anduin’s fundamental abilities, Flash Heal and Divine Star, heal, however, the last can also harm as he heaves a path of light. His third basic ability, Chastise, deals harms and roots enemies.
At level 10, Anduin’s first Heroic Ability is Word of Salvation that is a mass recuperate for damaged companions that are close-by. His second Heroic Ability is Lightbomb that “imbues an Allied Hero with the Light” that before a short time detonates and deals damage while staggering any enemies nearby. Anduin’s Battle for Azeroth mount, Reverence, is a piece of the in-game shop similar to various new skins for both Anduin and Varian.
New Hero: Anduin, King of Stormwind
With Shalamayne by his side, Anduin, King of Stormwind, has entered the Nexus to take his spot by his warrior father’s side. Anduin is a Ranged Healer who accompanies with an arsenal of abilities went for keeping his teammates alive yet, in addition, has the potential to release the Light’s swift justice to enemies on the battlefield.
- Adjusted a problem where Genie Chromie’s hourglass would not animate during the draft cutscene
- Fixed a problem where Watergun Tychus would call on inaccessible SFX
- Fixed a problem where the Horns of the Cyber Oni Warboard would clip into its mane when grinding to a halt
- Fixed a problem where Cyber Oni Warboar’s front left leg would fly during its run animation
- Fixed a problem where Cyber Oni Warboar’s shoulder would slide when grinding to a halt
Heroes, Abilities, & Talents
- Fixed the force of Tyrael’s Holy Ground ability on low settings to be increasingly visible
- Fixed a problem where Leoric’s Basic Attack and Wrath of the Bone King animations would desync with his assault cycle
- Fixed a problem where Orphea’s Eternal Feast would keep bouncing if an Abathur Ultimate Evolution clone terminated in the area
- Fixed a problem where Orphea’s Eternal Feast tooltip data reference for rehash duration was not working
- Fixed a problem where the Butcher’s FX would show up outside of his model while cocooned
- Fixed a problem where the Target Info Panel was using an old version of the Dragon Knight pictures.