Ailment – a pixel-art roguelike game
Ailment is a very exciting pixel-art rogue-like action game that takes place on a spaceship in a far galaxy. The main character of the game wakes up in a spaceship after being unconscious for 3 days and all of his crew became his enemies.
Don’t let the hero die and try to solve the mystery. The hero of this game woke up after sleep and discovered that all people on the ship turned into his enemies.
Perhaps, the happened events are somehow connected with the failed rescue mission in which the character participated in. Help the lonely hero survive being surrounded by bloodthirsty monsters.
Control all the movements of the character and shoot with the help of fantastic weapons. Gather relevant information which will help you find out the reason behind the disaster.
- Tons of different weapon
- Brutal death animations
- Exciting story behind
- Pixel art graphics
- Always talking character
- Atmospheric sound effects
- Dramatic surrounding
- Easter eggs on every level
- Hours of dynamic game-play
- Ability to bring NPCs with you
- And many others
Ailment has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Ailment APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Ailment. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.