The High Odyssey is the continuation of the great Alta Adventure, which maintains exactly the same gameplay and concept of its predecessor. In other words, you can play Alto and his friends again, while you explore wonderful landscapes on your table.
The controls in the Alto’s Odyssey are simple: all you have to do is tap on the screen to jump, keeping in mind that if you leave your finger pressed, your character will start spinning in the air. Hoaxing in the air can be dangerous, but if you land well, you’ll get a speed boost and tons of points.
Although the main objective of Alto’s Odyssey is to try to get as far as possible. Between rounds, you can try completing a series of missions. Each time you complete a group of three missions, you will also increase in level. As you level up, you can unlock new cards and characters.
As we saw in the first episode of the saga, Alto’s Odyssey looks absolutely magnificent, constantly showing images that will leave you amazed. Furthermore, every time you play, you will see a different configuration with a new design, changes between day and night, different atmospheric changes, etc.
Alto’s Odyssey is an exceptional game that combines a simple and fun game with magical looking images. Furthermore, the soundtrack of the game is, once again, a masterpiece composed especially for the game.
- An independent experience. The High Odyssey is the sequel to the critically acclaimed High Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch cheat system. Chain combos and 180 complete objectives, all with intuitive controls.
- Explore the biomes. From the dunes, canyons, temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area having unique images and gameplay.
- Recently discovered heights. Discover the secrets of the sky with hot air balloons, mobile grinding rails, and walls.
- Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects, such as sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to whirlwinds and rushing water.
Alto’s Odyssey has been last updated on February 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Alto’s Odyssey. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Alto’s Odyssey APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Alto’s Odyssey. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.