Angry Birds 2
Angry Birds 2 is the sequel of the legendary Angry Birds, one of the most influential and most downloaded games in history. Unlike other games like Angry Birds Seasons or Angry Birds Rio, this new game includes some very interesting new features.
The first thing that will grab your attention in Angry Birds 2 is the improved graphics. The graphics of previous Angry Birds games were pretty good, but they are spectacular in this game. Sometimes they are so good that it looks like you’re watching a cartoon.
Apart from the graphics, some very interesting features have been added to the original gameplay. For example, you can choose your birds at each level. It sounds silly, but it changes things a lot. The multiphase level is another new addition.
As in the other versions, you can also challenge your friends online in Angry Birds 2. You can play in online tournaments and show who is the best at launching birds.
Angry Birds 2 is a great video game. Although it does not have the same refreshing quality as the original, it has managed to redefine many of the classic elements. In the end, it’s a fun and addictive game that will keep you hooked for hours.
- CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put on the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy.
- LEVELS OF MORE PHASES. Play at challenging and fun levels with multiple levels: be careful with those Boss Pigs.
- DAILY CHALLENGES. Give yourself a minute Complete a daily challenge and quickly earn rewards.
- LEVEL your birds with feathers and increase your scoring power. Build the last flock.
- JOIN A CLAN to defeat pigs with friends and players from around the world.
Angry Birds 2 has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Angry Birds 2. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Angry Birds 2 APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Angry Birds 2. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.