Another Eden is a JRPG inspired by a hybrid fantasy world in equal parts present, past and future. In fact, both the atmosphere within the game and its plot were created by Masato Kato, one of the original forces behind the well-known Chronno Trigger, probably the most influential JRPG of all time.
Game systems in Another Eden are much closer to traditional JRPGs than many other modern and more simplified titles in this genre on Android. When it’s your turn to play, you can choose which type of attack ability you want each character to show. So, it’s your enemy’s turn. Be careful, because some of your enemies will end up with your whole group if you don’t keep your mind on you.
One of the main points that Another Eden has in his favor is that, as we have said before, it was created under the strict supervision of Masato Kato. This means that players start when Aldo joins his foster sister, Feinne, but as you progress, you can recruit new heroes to join you in.
Another Eden is a JRPG with extremely high production values, an excellent soundtrack, and exceptional graphics together with well-designed combat systems. This game is amazing and raises the bar in terms of the quality standards we expect from Android games.
- A surprising amount of content for a mobile gaming app.
- A classic space-time role-playing game.
- An epic story that spans antiquity, the present and the future of the master narrator Masato Kato.
- Including the main theme written by Mitsuda Yasunori, the game contains more than 60 songs recorded with orchestras and popular music.
Set on a journey beyond time and space to eventually save our lost future. Before the darkness of time falls on us all.
ANOTHER EDEN has been last updated on June 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from ANOTHER EDEN. Check out the trailer below:
How to Install ANOTHER EDEN APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game ANOTHER EDEN. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.