Bad Roads is a very simple but addictive 2D car game where your goal is to try to get as far as possible along a dangerous road full of potholes and impossible jumps.
Although it seems easy enough to get past the game as if it were nothing, you will find that going far is not easy. To continue advancing in the game, you must have at least one box in the back trailer of your truck and, whenever you jump, the boxes move from side to side.
Thanks to the simple gameplay, players have to be very careful about jumps and holes because going too fast (or at least a little fast) can cause your vehicle to send all the boxes flying in the air. And if you run out of boxes, the game is over.
Bad Roads 2 is a simple and fun car game that will always make you come back with the excuse of breaking past records. Moreover, it has simple but beautiful graphics.
- An innovative game
- A varied and unlimited course
- Original graphics
- A relaxing and bucolic soundtrack
- Designed for optimal use on all type of screens, including tablets
Bad Roads has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How To Install Bad Roads APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Bad Roads. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.