Battle Islands is an interesting real-time strategy game very similar to the classic Clash of Clans, in which you lead a squad of soldiers in a small tropical archipelago during World War II.
The game in Battle Islands is exactly what a good Android player would expect from a game like this: build a base of operations with different structures, defend it from enemy attacks and recruit units of soldiers to attack your targets.
In Battle Islands, you can fight a war against AI, play in a campaign mode made up of several dozen missions or even face other players online. When you fight against real players, you will have to take care of your defenses when you attack, as they will try to loot your base.
Battle Islands is a real-time strategy game that, despite not adding anything to an already saturated genre, still has an exciting game and excellent graphics.
- Check troops, tanks, jeeps, boats, and fighter planes by air, sea, and land while competing for superiority in the depths of the South Pacific
- Build and upgrade your military power and use it to attack and pillage enemy islands and capture their resources
- Make sure you have a strong garrison: your enemies are eager to invade
- Exciting real-time strategy and combat game
- Battle against friends in the struggle for supremacy.
- Join others when you establish or sign up for an Alliance and use real-time chat to create strategies
- Compete weekly with players of similar rank to be the best in your division
- Optimized for tablets and smartphones.
- Play on all devices and save your progress by connecting to a social media account
Battle Islands has been last updated on September 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Battle Islands. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Battle Islands APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Battle Islands. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.