Block Story is a role-playing game in the first person, “sandbox”, set in a cuboid world in the style of Minecraft. In it, players can carry out many missions and level up while modeling the world around them as they wish.
Players can create many different objects for their characters: swords, bows, rings, armor, torches, combining inventory materials. To get these materials, like in Minecraft, you have to cut, dig, cut, etc.
Along with this creative component, Block Story has a story mode full of side missions, which you can perform in the desired order and gain experience and new elements. These missions involve comparing dragons and all kinds of giant enemies and catching special objects.
Block Story is a very creative role-playing game that combines aspects of titles like Skyrim and Minecraft to create a totally new experience.
- Discover several exciting new missions
- Learn from a wise wizard how to discover the many wonders of Block Story
- Ride dragons and 29 other creatures.
- Endless hours of role-playing game exploration
- Explore numerous biomes from the desert moors to the Arctic mountain ranges, but watch out for the ice dragon.
- Find numerous secondary characters that will help you in your missions.
- Level up your hero with statistics and custom attributes
- Use the creation system to forge a large number of magical objects, from luminous swords, mystic sticks and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will help you in battle.
BLOCK STORY has been last updated on October 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from BLOCK STORY. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install BLOCK STORY APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game BLOCK STORY. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.