A real-time combat game where two teams each with three characters will have to battle it out in a setting full of obstacles and elements to interact with. Your main objective is to teach the other team a lesson.
Having full control of your character is quite easy, and in fact, you can do so using only one finger, with your device by holding it to the vertical position.
You just have to touch and slide your finger on your device screen to move your character and attack.
Brawl stars is another hit game from Supercell; it’s perfectly designed for mobile devices with good controls, a huge variety of characters and several game modes, and stunning graphics is a plus.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against other players from all over the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers
- New events and various game modes daily
- Battle solo or even co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in local and global rankings
- Customize Brawlers with some unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offering challenging new terrain to master
Brawl Stars has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Brawl Stars APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Brawl Stars. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If there is any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.