Carcassonne: Official Board Game -Tiles & Tactics
Carcassonne is an amazing tile placing game where you will have to take turns and create a southern France landscape. The tile may feature cities, cloisters, roads, grassland or a combination. After that players decide to place one of their meeples on an area of the board: as a knight on the city, as a robber on the road, as a monk on a cloister, or as a farmer on the grass. When the area is finished, the player in possession of that area gains points.
Carcassonne game is simple to pick up, but a challenging one to master, it presents players with a huge number of opportunities for tactical play. Nintendo Switch provides a complementary experience: players can enjoy the digital advantages of tabletop right at home, no set-up or scorekeeping needed, and take their game on the go with portable handheld devices.
The main objective is to properly display the cards, and, depending on the landscape and the current state to receive special points that bring victory. In this order, the whole party passes and the participants spread cards, the world grows more and more.
- Accessible and tactical gameplay
- Six expansions available to purchase from the Shop
- Up to 4 players
- Play against the computer in solo mode or face of your friends in Pass and Play or you can also challenge players from around the world in online mode
- There is no more 3 but 4 different kind of behaviors to choose from before starting a game with AIs
- Try out the aerial top view if you want to refine your strategy
- Additional strategic layers as compared to the physical version
- Field view that lets you see the field possession of each player
- Remaining tile list to let you see the tiles which are remaining in the draw pile
- 3 game modes
- Play together with friends
- Change game design
- A single game in offline mode
Carcassonne has been last updated on April 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Carcassonne APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Carcassonne. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.