Catapult King is a video game in which we will have to destroy castles, walls and other medieval buildings by throwing huge rocks from our catapult. The main novelty is that we will do it from a first-person perspective.
The mechanics are relatively similar to the classic Angry Birds, but with some twists that make it unique. For example, instead of a two-dimensional perspective, in Catapult King we can look at the landscape in three dimensions and shoot our bullets in the first person, standing right behind the catapult.
The game has more than sixty levels in which we will have to break many structures. In this way, we will earn money, which we can use to improve our catapult or even to buy magic to make spectacular movements.
Catapult King is a very fun game, with such a simple and engaging mechanic that it will be impossible to play a single game. It is ideal for playing anytime, anywhere.
- Princesses are constantly abducted by dragons and this is no different. Now it’s up to you to recover it using your arsenal of cannonballs and power-ups.
- The bad knights are helping the dragon keep the princess captive. Teach them a lesson in over 100 fun and challenging levels.
- Complete the levels to get the spell, then use it to enchant your catapult. You can give your catapult a look for more precision, use Earth Shock to destroy the bad guys or call a devastating attack on the moon!
Catapult King has been last updated on September 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Catapult King. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Catapult King APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Catapult King. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.