Chess is a mobile version of this classic 3D game where you can enjoy this fun board game from the comfort of your smartphone and improve your technique in the most complicated rounds.
The interface of this game is designed so that you can enjoy it without problems, thanks to the 3D graphics and the size of the game board and pieces. The rules are the same as in the original chess game. So, with this version, you can simply test your chess skills and enjoy the simple rounds of the sport without finding another person to play against.
Show your skills and see how much you know about the chess game, against the opponent’s artificial intelligence. This application is a relaxing way to have fun playing chess and have fun with seven different cards to adapt the game to your tastes and preferences. Beat the car and see who is smarter in these high-voltage games.
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Game Assistant (Helper)
- Ability to undo a move
- Stars for levels completed without the undo button
- Seven different themes
- Two board views (Vertical – 2D and Horizontal – 3D)
- Alternate mode
- Two-player mode
- Realistic graphics
- Save function
- Sound effects
- Small size
Chess has been last updated on September 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How To Install Chess APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Chess. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.