Chess Free is a chess game for Android devices that lets you enjoy the best turn-based strategy game on the screen of your mobile phone or tablet.
Chess Free lets you play against the computer with twelve different difficulty levels. In the first one, you should have no problem winning if you know how to play chess, but the most difficult levels are really difficult.
In addition to playing against the computer, players can choose to play against another player using the same device. To do this, you simply need to switch your phone or tablet from one person to another every time you change turns.
Chess Free also includes eight different boards and five sets of different pieces. So, you can have a little more variety when you play.
Chess Free is a great way to play chess on an Android device. As the name suggests, the game is free, but that doesn’t mean it offers less functionality than it should. In fact, it is exactly the opposite, as it offers many different possibilities for your games.
- 12 play levels. Good for beginners.
- Casual and Pro modes. Learn on Casual and progress to Pro.
- Analyze move. Perform deeper analysis on your move.
- Achievements, Leaderboards, and Cloud save for stats! Uses your Google Play Games account.
- Provides ELO Rating
- Review game mode. Step through your game
- Load/Save game files & PGN Export
- Designed for both Phone and Tablet, supporting Landscape mode for all Tablets and many Phones too.
- 2 player hot-seat and online. Play against your friends!
- Chess Stats, Timers, Hints, and Handicaps
Chess Free has been last updated on September 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How To Install Chess Free APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Chess Free. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.