Cyber Hunter is an interesting action game that is very similar to Fortnite where you fight for your life against up to 100 opponents simultaneously. This battle takes place on a huge island full of weapons, vehicles and other items that you can use to your advantage.
The gameplay in Cyber Hunter is completely customizable. For example, weapons fire automatically by default, in which case all you have to do is worry about your goal; But you can activate manual mode if you prefer. You can also choose between different vehicle-specific game styles.
The clear difference between Cyber Hunter and other such similar Android games like PUBG or Rules of Survival is that you can build all types of buildings, just like in Fortnite. You can build stairs, walls, floors, ceilings and more with the resources you collect during the game.
Like other games of this genre, you can play alone, in pairs or with teams of four. But no matter how you play, your goal is always the same: to be the last one standing. To do this, you will have tons of weapons at your disposal (machine guns, rifles, pistols, shotguns, etc.) and vehicles (cars, boats, ATVs, etc.).
Cyber Hunter is an excellent real battle that successfully translates the experience of playing Fortnite on your Android smartphone. The game also has excellent graphics and two characters to choose from when you start.
- With the art of shaping the face of the next generation and over a hundred cosmetic projects, you can create different and vivid heroes.
- Many tactical abilities, such as optical camouflage, quantum barriers, invisible force fields, fire support. You can formulate your tactical system
- Slide into the sky, dive into deep waters, climb and roll, there are many parkour movements available to use during frantic free fighting.
Cyber Hunter has been last updated on September 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Cyber Hunter. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Cyber Hunter APK [Guide]
Follow the method mentioned below to install the APK file for the game Cyber Hunter. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.