For Daggerhood, life was quite good, until come that fateful day when he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for all the crimes he was cast into the forsaken caverns.
But this does not end here, for this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a craving for retribution, Daggerhood has set his sights to steal the gold of King and armed with the help of a dagger he can throw and reclaim by teleporting its current position, more than 100 levels, he’s going to need your help.
Daggerhood is a challenging retro platformer with a number of stages that regularly take under thirty seconds to complete. The catch? It is difficult to grab the collectibles and complete under the time limit, so it is common to attempt the same stage three, five, ten times, or even more before pulling it off.
- 5 worlds and 100 levels
- 5 unique bosses
- In-level challenges the player need to collect treasure and fairies
- New game mechanics introduced
- Quick-fire platformer action
Daggerhood has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Daggerhood APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Daggerhood. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.