Like any decent demon, Cid spends his nights doing all sorts of evil deeds for the peaceful people of Darkestville. He doesn’t know that his old archenemy is about to change his life forever.
Experience the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a relaxed being of pure darkness who will see his life routine disturbed by the Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, the archenemy of El Cid. Follow Cid through an epic search full of dangers, intrigues, and ridiculous premises.
The game clearly draws inspiration from the likes of Grim Fandango and Monkey Island to bring back the classic 90s adventure feel.
Features of Darkestville Castle:
- Point-and-click adventure classics
- Full English dubbing
- 38 Game Center achievements
- Funny characters and charismatic protagonist
- Dozens of carefully designed levels
- Quirky and trendy visuals
- Numerous puzzles
- Captivating story
- More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay
- Violence, horror and death-free adventure
Darkestville Castle has been last updated on April 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Darkestville Castle APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Darkestville Castle. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If there is any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.