Dead Island: Survivors – Zombie Tower Defense
Dead Island: Survivors need no introduction for anyone who enjoys playing with a good Hack n ‘Slash console. But this time, Techland Studios has made the leap on your smartphone so you can easily play wherever you go. Not without its novelties, Dead Island: Survivors is a hybrid, partly Hack n ‘Slash, partly Tower Defense, where strategy is the key.
At any time, you will unlock access to the tropical paradise islands full of zombies. With various types of missions to choose from, you’ll find that the main attraction here is defending your base camp to protect survivors from the zombie infestation. In reality, there is only one way to survive here: to destroy the zombies through a rapid sliding action. Sometimes, you will have to face survivor recovery missions that cross each scene, attacking zombies as you go to rescue blocked survivors and return them to base camp.
Overcoming every challenge, you unlock new boxes with consumables: tools to build forts and money in the game to buy upgrades and collectibles. In this sense, Dead Island: Survivors is a collectible game in which you catalog each of your improvement cards to pass each level.
Get ready for the best zombie action game experience for smartphones and tablets, based on Deep Silver’s bestselling Dead Island series with over 15 million units sold on PCs and consoles. Collect legendary heroes and ingenious weapons. Build smart traps and solid barricades. Use spectacular combos and unique special movements. Do what you can to keep the horrible hordes of zombies at bay.
Dead Island: Survivors is a set of new and unique elements that bring the whole ‘tropical island zombie infestation theme’ to life on Android, with an extraordinary touch. Despite maintaining the same theme, the game is completely different from previous versions of this saga.
- Enjoy an action-packed game that combines melee and trap combat.
- Gather iconic heroes to face the zombies.
- Build your base with clever traps to defend yourself from the hordes.
- Explore and free beautiful hand-made islands.
Dead Island has been last updated on November 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Dead Island. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Dead Island APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Dead Island. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.