Death Squared is a great puzzle game about communication, cooperation, and robot explosions. The game has a pretty simple concept that you need to understand. You control two to four colorful, cubical robots and your job is to get each of them to their goal marker without letting any of them die.
Robots can trigger buttons that match their colors and these can open paths, alter the layout of the level, and/or trigger additional hazards that you must need to avoid on the way to the goal.
Prove your teamwork skills in this amazing game as you solve puzzles together or die while trying. Each player requires to guide a robot to a color-coded goal, but the path is beset with various hazards and deadly traps. Teams of players will need close observation and effective communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together.
- More than 80 puzzling levels that unfold through a fully voiced story
- Additional vault levels that are quite hard for human comprehension
- Voice acting by Ricepirate
- Original music score by Brad Gentle
- Customizable hats
- Robot Explosions
- Optimized to work with Bluetooth controllers
Death Squared has been last updated on June 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Death Squared APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Death Squared. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.