Dragon Project is an action MMORPG that stands out because you can keep the screen vertical rather than horizontally like you would with similar games. The game also includes very intuitive and easy to use controls.
Your main goal here is to hunt monstrous creatures, as you would in the Monster Hunter saga. In this adventure, you will not only go on missions that require you to destroy a certain number of enemies or get a certain number of materials. Your mission also includes getting rid of giant creatures along with other characters controlled by artificial intelligence or other online users.
Dragon Project immerses you in a relentless spiral of power in which you must constantly improve your weapons and equipment to destroy the most powerful monsters. Fortunately, there are a variety of possibilities you can choose from, such as daily quests or different activities within the story mode or special events that are rewarded for performing your daily activities.
Dragon Project is a super fun RPG that has had great success in Japan, it’s home country. The best part, apart from the impressive 3D graphics, is the opportunity to participate in different hunting events with other players.
- Defeat Behemoths with 3 other players in cooperative real-time multiplayer battles
- Compete with the Grand Prix and Arena table events
- Play privately with real-life friends by participating in a Lounge
- Meet other hunters who play with you in this MMORPG adventure
- Thousands of combinations of weapons, armor, and wizards to adapt to your style of play
- Five types of weapons to choose from: sword and shield, big sword, spear, bow, double blades
- Hundreds of magic stones to get magic skills and improve your battle style
- Six slots for teams in Hunter’s Cabinet to customize your game
- Simple and intuitive one-touch controls allow you to play with just one finger
- Fight in portrait or landscape mode
- Stunning 3D graphics and effects
- Supports 8 languages
Dragon Project has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Dragon Project. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Dragon Project APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Dragon Project. You can also install APK files through any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query you can drop that in the comment section. We would love to help you out.