The animated film Ferdinand was released worldwide last year and is one of the most popular animated films. Inspired from the hit movie of the same name, the publisher Koukoi Games has officially brought the same title of this cowboy to the gaming world.
Ferdinand: Unstoppabull is made in the familiar puzzle game style, coupled with the colorful adventure of Ferdinand.
The game matches colorful blocks with notes. You have to make combinations of 3 and more identical notes to make the hero dance and eventually get prizes. Begin a journey across Spain together with a bull, whose name is Ferdinand and his friends, the heroes of this amazing puzzle game and a popular cartoon. You need to provide help Ferdinand get home and learn dancing moves on the way. For this, you have to swap different notes and make combinations out of them. Start music chain reactions to help Ferdinand improve his dancing moves.
If you are tired of action games, and fighting games, then surely Ferdinand: Unstoppabull is a good option for you to go with.
- Hundreds of interesting levels to solve
- Use special musical notes to create amazing chain reactions
- Improve your dance moves through the upgrade menu
- Activate your special skills and dance powers to complete furious dance-offs
- Unleash your hedgehog friends Una, Quatro, and Dos to help to solve puzzles through auto-matching
- Popular characters and impressive graphics
- Incredible bonuses
Ferdinand has been last updated on July 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Ferdinand APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Ferdinand. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.