Goon Squad is a tactical strategy game in which you will have to face real-time fights, not unlike the very famous Royale clash. But this time, instead of capturing knights, skeletons, magicians, and dragons; You will supervise a team of criminals that includes criminals, flunkies, bullies, and even mercenaries, etc.
Your goal in Goon Squad is to destroy the buildings of your enemies, especially their main and central buildings. But be careful, as your main goal is that your buildings collapse too. Of course, along with the main building, you will find two other buildings on either side where you will free your army of rabble and hooligans to do everything possible to destroy your enemy. If within three minutes, no tower has fallen and there is no winner pronounced; then the points of total damage inflicted on your opponent are what victory imposes.
Attacking your opponent means you have enough cards. As in Clash Royale, level up each card to improve the damage inflicted and the life points of each of your units. But in Goon Squad, to get new cards and level them, you’ll have to open chests and test your odds in the casino.
Goon Squad is a fun strategy game with essentially the same essence as Clash Royale, with a slight twist in the atmosphere of the dark world of the mafia. The only really new element to consider is the 4-on-4 battles in which a maximum of four players face each other in a difficult game of death.
- Fight face to face: fight opponents in real time to take control of an opponent’s headquarters and earn Skulls that open five types of safes containing rare cards, chips, and money.
- Family business: become the Godfather by gathering a team of goons to do your dirty work, or join a stable team to get protection and money.
- Become the Top Brawler: perfect fighting skills in cooperative four player games each with its own ranking, rating system, and reputation points.
- Last Man Standing: Defeat and beat the other players in a four-player fight to win trophies.
- Turf Wars: progress through dangerous areas such as Chinatown, Reno, and Boardwalk to request special cards and improve your reputation.
- Risk everything: play the slots after each battle won, bet on the safe to get the chance to win a better prize or the coveted prize. Or play 5-reel slots every two hours to get more chances to win.
Goon Squad has been last updated on July 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Goon Squad. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Goon Squad APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Goon Squad. You can also install APK files through any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query you can drop that in the comment section. We would love to help you out.