Hitman GO is an impressive turn-based strategy game rendering diorama-style set pieces in a beautiful manner. The game strategy involves navigating fixed spaces on a grid to bypass enemies and take out your target or you can infiltrate well-guarded locations. You will have to think about each move that you make and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; distractions, disguises, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
The game is incorporating a board-game style, with the game menu, and loading screen for each chapter, showing each chapter as if it were a different board game.
Other than that, although the levels have a 3-dimensional set of features, they are laid out in a pattern of grid style; Agent 47, and all the enemies are depicted as board-game counters, and the objective for each level is depicted as playing cards. The overall objective includes finishing the level within a defined number of moves, killing all hostiles, killing no hostiles at all, etc. Often, it is not possible to finish all of these objectives in a single playthrough.
Enemies and Weapons
The game incorporates 8 different types of enemy:
- Static – blue, stand still, face a single direction
- Moving – yellow – walk to the line limit, turn through 180 degrees, and then walk back
- Turning – teal, carry a knife, standing on one spot turning 180 degrees with each turn
- Pair – grey – two guards stands on one spot to face the opposite direction
- Patrolling – green and red – rectangular route
- Dog – static unless they see Agent 47 when they will chase him indefinitely until distracted by a noise
- High-alert – dark blue, carrying a flashlight – behaving like a yellow enemy, but the flashlight lets them see the rank and file to their right, the time it exists and the view isn’t obstructed
- Marks – red – static, and looking at the view instead of guarding
There are 2 guns: Agent 47’s classic dual silverballers and a rifle. You can use the guns directly, by shooting an enemy, or even indirectly, by shooting a statue that can fall on an enemy and will also change the board layout.
- Challenging puzzles to put your assassination skills to the test
- Beautiful visuals of scale model-style
- Environments with passageways that are secret
- Agent 47’s tools of the trade involve: disguises, Distractions, hiding spots, the iconic Silverballers, and sniper rifles
- Different enemy types
- Different ways of completing each level
Hitman GO has been last updated on July 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Hitman GO APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Hitman GO. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.