Layton: Diabolical Box in HD
Layton: Diabolical Box in HD is the enhanced mobile gaming port of the popular Professor Layton series and its second game, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. A well-known adventure puzzle game released for Nintendo DS in 2007, this sequel follows the next case of Professor Layton and his self-proclaimed apprentice Luke, as they travel through the train to solve the mystery behind a strange box that is said to kill anyone who opens it.
With 17 million plus units sold, Professor Layton and Diabolical Box are the second installment of a well-known Professor Layton series, digitally remastered in HD for handheld devices.
Professor Layton, the world-famous archaeologist, and his trusted assistant Luke have faced some of the world’s most difficult mysteries. When Dr. Andrew Schrader, who is the friend of Professor Layton and a mentor also, inexplicably disappears taking possession of the mysterious Elysian Box, the only clue left is a ticket to the opulent Molentary Express. Layton and Luke embark on a journey of discovery, unaware of the extraordinary twists that await them.
The game brings more than 150 puzzles, including slide puzzles, matching puzzles and trick questions to flex observation of players, their logical and critical thinking skills. And instead of simply selecting challenges from a list, players discover puzzles through conversations with characters they know or investigating their surroundings.
With more sections with vocal and animated scenes than its predecessor, Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box will surely challenge and delight players.
- 2nd installment of a popular Layton Series
- More than 150 new brain teasers, riddles, and puzzles, designed by Akira Tago
- Beautifully remastered in HD for handheld devices
- Engaging mini-games that including a weight-conscious hamster, tea blends, and a camera to capture some puzzling pictures
- Playable in English, Spanish, and French
Layton has been last updated on June 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer will give you a good idea of what to expect from Layton: Diabolical Box in HD. Check out the trailer below:
How to install Layton APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Layton. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.