Lep’s World is quite similar to the games on the Super Mario Bros platform, but instead of playing the legendary Italian plumber created by Nintendo, in this game, you’ll control a little elf in search of all his lost coins.
The design of the levels is reminiscent of the Nintendo game and there are also some virtually identical parts. It is the same with the enemies, even if instead of the traditional goombas, you will have animals that act in a very similar way. Likewise, you’ll also see turtles and plants emerging from the pipes.
Lep’s World has a good amount of content, with different worlds and over 50 levels. Some levels, especially the first one, are just basic tests, but the more advanced levels are tremendously difficult. That being said, at least the control system is quite accurate.
Lep’s World is a fun game with good graphics, online leaderboards, a results system and everything you need to stay stuck on your Android device for some time. It’s not terribly original, but not bad either.
- 160 well-designed levels.
- 8 fantastic characters: Blurggs like Zombies, Super Sam as Robots, Long Johns like Pirat, Colleen as Girls and more.
- Fabulous animations and graphics in the game.
- 6 different themes of the world.
- 9 challenging enemies.
- Game services with difficult results and incredible rankings.
- Compare your progress with those of your Facebook friends.
- multiplayer capability.
- Don’t miss frequently free updates with tons of excellent content.
Lep’s World has been last updated on July 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How To Install Lep’s World APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Lep’s World. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Go to your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of the device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.