Life is Strange
Life is Strange is an interesting graphic adventure game developed by Telltale Games, the creators of The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us series. Follow the life of the young and talented Maxine, a high school student who recently discovered her budding superpower: turning back time to change the course of events.
Life is Strange game systems are virtually identical to all other Telltale Games titles. The main attraction is that you can go back in time to rewind and correct any bad decisions in the past and, therefore, correct your mistakes to make better decisions. At any time, you can always go back and explore alternative routes and stories within the game.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography student who discovers he can rewind time by saving his best friend Chloe Price. The couple is soon investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, discovering a dark side of life in Arcadia Bay.
Although the gift of Maxine’s time travel is one of the main narrative arcs of Life is Strange, the central axis of the entire story revolves around her best childhood friend, Chloe. Thanks to Chloe, you will discover the deepest secrets of the mystery of Arcadia Bay (the birthplace of Chloe and Maxine), but above all, you will discover the details of their friendship for life.
As for the graphic adventures, Life is Strange really deserves to be mentioned and is presented as a welcome version on Android after its triumph on PCs and consoles. With high-quality graphics that have moved equally well on the small screens of their larger originals, this free demo version only includes the first episode, of course.
- A well-written modern adventure game
- Rewind time to eventually change the course of events
- Multiple endings depending on the selection you made
- Beautiful hand-painted images
- Several independently licensed soundtracks including Foals, Alt-J, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales, and others.
Life is Strange has been last updated on July 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Life is Strange. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Life is Strange APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Life is Strange. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK that file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.