Million Onion Hotel
Million Onion Hotel is one of the most underrated games of the last few months. It was launched on Android at the end of last year and, perhaps due to the choice of the platform, was initially fired.
Million Onion Hotel is an interesting puzzle title that is basically a cross between Whack-a-Mole and Tic-Tac-Toe. You have a square of 5×5, in which different absurd characters will appear (mostly onions). Punch a character, and the square turns red. Get a line of 5 red squares, the game is updated and you gain more time.
At first the game is hilarious, but eventually, you could start waiting. Spend enough time with the game and inevitably become more selective with the onions you acquire. Instead of overflowing space travel, they are planned. And in a fascinating way, your actions begin to deviate from the frenetic to the calm.
Your panic is calculated. Its brightness fades into the background.
The gameplay is perfect for mobile devices. The touch controls work perfectly and the music and sound effects are friendly. Listening to the small buzz of each onion when you touch it is a simple joy. The pixel art is quite beautiful but often too dark for its own interest, like trying to read a menu in a restaurant that doesn’t show its prices. A weak presentation can be fun in small doses, but there are times when it adjusts the brightness of my phone to keep playing, which I only did for this app.
- 30 enemies and special gimmicks created by Dr. Strange
- 70 story cards to gather
- 30 hidden characters
- And a bizarre story with a shocking ending
- Plenty to enjoy after the ending tool
- Lots to unlock
- Stunning visuals
Million Onion Hotel has been last updated on February 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Million Onion Hotel APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Million Onion Hotel. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.