Mortal Kombat Mobile is an interesting 2D fighting game in which you control characters from the Mortal Kombat series. You can choose characters like Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Rayden, Smoke, and Kitana to fight against other characters with similar abilities.
The gameplay is very similar to the previous version of consoles and PCs; although for obvious reasons, the traditional controls have been replaced by a more intuitive system in which it is necessary to slide your fingers on the screen to hit the opponent.
As you fight in multiple fights, your characters will gain experience and, gradually, you can even add new characters to your initial list. Therefore, this version has a sort of collector’s component in the form of characters and cards that must be unlocked.
Visually speaking, Mortal Kombat is an exceptional game. The character models are as good as anything you’ve seen on a console. It is worth mentioning in particular for the famous deaths that are almost spectacular on an Android device like on a console.
Mortal Kombat X is one of the best alternatives that can be found on Android in the genre of fighting games. Not only does it have great characters to control and incredible graphics, but it also has well-adapted controls.
- Create a team of Mortal Kombat fighters and bring them into battle to gain experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts.
- Collect more than 130 Mortal Kombat characters, it includes Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Cassie Cage, Ermac, and many others.
- Test yourself and complete a series of battles to bring new Mortal Kombat warriors to your list! A new challenge starts every week.
- Compete with other players in Faction Wars, a competitive online mode in which players face other teams of players.
- Win battles to show your domination with unlimited combinations of victory positions full of action, insults that make fun of victory and worthy champions of war.
Mortal Kombat has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Mortal Kombat. Check out the trailer below:
How to install Mortal Kombat APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Mortal Kombat. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.