Mushroom Heroes – Puzzle Nes retro platformer
An adventure puzzle platform, with inspiration going back to SNES and 8-bit classics. The game is inspired by 90s classics like Lost Vikings.
Mushroom Heroes is a video game puzzle platform developed by Serkan Bakar. A retro platform game where the player can switch between three different characters. You have a hero with 3 mushrooms and each has special abilities, some of which the player must overcome certain obstacles.
- Jumpi can jump higher and float in the air.
- Yuppi can kill enemies with his bow that can also be used to detonate walls and bombs.
- Dombi can block enemies’ bullets with its shield and can push or pull some objects.
Mushroom Heroes returns the look of the best classic platforms of the 90s, presenting a fresh and captivating game mechanics. If you miss the 16-bit era platforms and think that today’s games are no longer so good, think twice! Mushroom Heroes is for you.
The game is based on a totally interactive physics: the different abilities of each character help the player to fight against an army of undead and defeat dangerous objects. The player can, at any time, freely choose who is best suited to the next challenge or puzzle.
- More than 37 Challenging adventure Levels
- A huge number of Unique Puzzles to Solve
- Extremely addicting
- The Ultimate Casual Brain Teaser
- Almost impossible to beat!
- Lots of enemies
Mushroom Heroes has been last updated on September 2017 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Mushroom Heroes APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Mushroom Heroes. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.