Neon Chrome is an interesting ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter game with rogue-type elements. The game takes place within an arcology: a mega mass science fiction structure.
Cross the walls with weapons and cyber skills and try alternative approaches with different roles, such as Assassin, Corporate Soldier or Cyber Psycho. Update your character’s stats, discover new cybernetic improvements and build strength to finally face the Supervisor. Every death is a new beginning: the path to defeat the Supervisor is never the same.
A masterful combination of top-down shooters and endless repeatability with procedural levels. Cross walls and enemies with weapons and cyber skills. Install the benefits of cyber cameras and update your character statistics after each death. Can you stop the Overseer?
An endless symphony of struggle, death, improvement, and repetition: many players have recorded over 100 hours.
Neon Chrome is a high-end game full of massive explosions, a destructible environment, countless projectiles, and rich artificial intelligence behavior. Previous devices may have difficulty running the game with a high frame rate.
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent character development through loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of some cybernetic enhancements
- Procedurally generated levels – an endless replayability
- More than a dozen weapons
- Discover and unlock enhancements, weapons, and abilities
Neon Chrome has been last updated on November 2017 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Neon Chrome. Check out the trailer below:
How to Install Neon Chrome APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Neon Chrome. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.