Oddmar is a very interesting game that revolves around controlling a Viking; the man who’s looking to redeem himself in the eyes of his clan so that he can eventually earn his place in Valhalla.
To do this, you’ll have to traverse approximately 24 draw-droppingly gorgeous levels while also solving a few puzzles that are physics-based and platforming various challenges.
Generally, the game can be beaten in about two and a half hours, which is kind of short for the price, although I’d say the high level of polish, quality controls, and amusing story make up for the short length.
- Epic Viking story
- The journey of 24 amazing hand-crafted levels
- Discover your true power through magically imbued weapons and shields
- Encounter new friends as well as enemies on your journey
- Supports game controllers
If you’re a platformer fanatic or merely looking for a quality game with a fair pricing model then Oddmar is one of the best choices of the game for you to go with.
Oddmar has been last updated on March 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Oddmar APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Oddmar. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If there is any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.