Omega Wars: Champions of the Galaxy
Omega Wars is a fun strategic multiplayer battle game, in Clash Royale style, which adds a really interesting touch to the Supercell formula. Depending on which of the three races of the game you choose, humans, ghosts or demons, you will achieve different objectives and goals.
The gameplay in Omega Wars varies slightly depending on the breed you have chosen. For example, humans have three towers that they must protect at all costs; while the demons can move on stage attacking other enemies. The common element that the three races share is that they can play the same cards, as long as they pay their energy price.
As usual in this type of games, in Omega Wars you can improve all your cards. When you increase the level of a unit card, you will improve the attack value, life points, and movement. However, to increase the level of your cards, you must first win the boxes (which you will get when you win the rounds).
Omega Wars is a very interesting strategic battle game because, although it offers a gaming experience similar to that of Crash Royale and many of its clones, it presents the new element of the three different races. Furthermore, the game has excellent images and a truly refined appearance.
- Take the lead and fight like the champions of the human race, ghost or demon. Each race has its different abilities, characteristics, defense training, and exclusive cards.
- Combine cards directly into the live arena through the exclusive game matching system.
- Unlock active or passive special abilities for your troops and spells with the game creation system.
- Team up with friends and fellow clans in the most competitive and action-packed 2v2 battle mode so far.
- Compete against the best in the world to take your place in local and global rankings.
- Give life to your arena battles with an incredible augmented reality feature.
Omega Wars has been last updated on June 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Omega Wars. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Omega Wars APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Omega Wars. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK that file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.