OutRush is a new game based on skill in which you will have control of a spaceship through unending 3D settings where you are required to try your best to get through different kinds of obstacles and for that you need to perform tactile gestures on your screen.
OutRush includes some key elements of the 80s such as the ads and posters that will give it a look that’s directly associated with the Synth-Wave music trend and somehow the artistic movement that goes with it. The neon colors, minimalistic 3D elements, and warm gradients will take you back in time to that amazing decade.
- Addictive short and long bursts of gameplay
- Challenging fast paced one finger gameplay
- Gorgeous Retro-wave / synth-wave / vapor – wave visuals
- Beautiful sync music
The game simply offers an experience of short duration arcade and follows the codes set by the not ending runners, although it reduces the system to the gameplay of 2D.
Embark on a hyper-stylized journey through a strange but visually stunning universe. You need to survive your escape as the system that hosts your reality has the same goal to wipe you out of existence.
OutRush has been last updated on March 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install OutRush APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game OutRush. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If there is any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.