Pirates Outlaws is a new and unique roguelike card game developed by Fabled Game Studio that you may have seen floating around the pre-order section in the App Store, and now it’s coming out successfully from pre-order status to full release. What’s important is that Pirates Outlaws in an interesting game and it looks really cool.
Being said that, it’s a roguelike card game where you will play as a pirate captain who must recruit a team of other pirates and they will have to go on excursions to exotic locales plundering loot, valuable relics, and new cards. Though you won’t go unchallenged and you’ll have to partake in turn-based card battles to take those rewards.
You need to keep in mind that the path to becoming respected and wealthy pirate is not that easy.
- Build your deck
- Collect cards and relics
- Play your cards
- Sail from isle to isle
- 3 seas and unique chapters with different difficulty and secret level
- 20 unique bosses in a turn-based fight system
Pirates Outlaws has been last updated in April 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Pirates Outlaws APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Pirates Outlaws. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If there is any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.