Pocket Legends is an interesting role-playing game in which you can create your own character by selecting from different classes (warrior, magician, archer …) and embark on an adventure by tackling tons of different missions.
The gameplay is very simple: use the virtual device on the left to control your character and touch other characters and enemies to interact with them. Furthermore, on the right of the screen, you will have buttons to activate your special abilities, which vary according to your character’s class.
You can also use different types of potions at any time by simply tapping, which is very useful when dealing with particularly powerful monsters.
As expected in a role-playing game, Pocket Legends characters can level up as they complete missions and gain experience, which will improve their features and abilities. Also, you can get better equipment, weapons, devices, and armor.
It is possible to play many missions alone, the most fun thing about Pocket Legends is that it allows you to participate in cooperative missions with other online players. Of course, you can also fight them in PvP duels.
- Five unique classes of customizable characters
- Thousands of objects to collect
- Levels of progress for a hundred characters
- PVE cooperative adventure
- PVP battles
Pocket Legends has been last updated on June 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Pocket Legends. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Pocket Legends APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Pocket Legends. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.