Pokemon GO is the first big game in the Pokemon franchise that finally arrives on Android. And it is here from the hand of Niantic, the developers of Ingress, with a title that has managed to combine all the original magic of these Nintendo classics, with the best ideas of their initial version. The end result: an adventure in which you will have to go out and move if you really want to become a real Pokémon trainer.
All users who have already played at Ingress will immediately know what they will have to do and will immediately understand what the real idea of Pokemon GO is. Even those of you who haven’t been to Ingress won’t have too much trouble. Basically, the game transforms your city into a colossal video game scene where you can interact. Thanks to the GPS on your Android, your avatar within the game will move with you wherever you go, so you will have to exit to capture the Pokémon.
Pokemon GO is an excellent role-playing game to explore on Android. It is fantastic in every sense of the word. The game is well optimized, has an elegant interface and fantastic graphics. But above all, it has many Pokémon waiting to be caught.
- DISCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON by exploring and discovering Pokémon wherever you are
- Capture more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex
- TRAVEL with your Pokémon friend to strengthen your Pokémon and earn rewards!
- Compete in epic gymnastic battles and …
- Team up with other trainers to capture powerful Pokémon during raids
Pokémon GO has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Pokémon GO APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Pokémon GO. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.