Prune is an interesting puzzle game which is completely based on creativity. The game is developed by Joel McDonald and it is considered as an extraordinary and a unique concept. Many of the critics have praised the exceptional idea behind this game.
In Prune, you have to help the tree get to sunshine and bloom. The aim behind this game is to cut branches that interfere with the growth of the tree closing the daylight. Many other obstacles will also interfere such as wind and even the sun can be poisonous. An experience like you’re in a real Japanese garden and grow a beautiful tree.
A perfect game to pass the time if you are feeling stress and need to calm yourself down. If you make the wrong cut, don’t worry it doesn’t matter; just grow another tree and start again.
You can do so much, and growing in some certain areas, or too many, can be a detriment. This game is one of those rare games that costs a single price, so you can take full advantage of its platform and feels completely in harmony.
- A unique and impressive digital plant for your pocket
- Beautiful, minimalist art and a clean interface – it’s you and the trees only
- Meditative music for you to zen out to
- 48 carefully chosen levels
- No IAP and no monetization strategy
- Share screenshots of your tree creations with friends
- Sync game progress across all of your Android devices
Prune has been last updated on May 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Prune APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Prune. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.