PUBG MOBILE is the international version of very famous PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Exhilarating. Except for this time, it’s linked to your Google Play account, so it’s not necessary to create a WeChat or QQ account.
In the game, you participate in a Battle Royale with more than 100 real players in which the only one will be alive. If you want to do it, you will have to move around the island collecting the best equipment and weapons that you can find distributed on the map. And it’s better to be fast because the playing area is reduced in size every few minutes.
Almost all the elements of the PC version of PUBG are present. The controls have adapted well to touchscreen devices, as well as other objects and interactive elements of the game. You can enter buildings, drive vehicles, equip telescopes, use first aid kits, jump over walls, etc.
In the game settings, you can change the graphics settings, adapting them to the capabilities of your device. You can even customize the controls, both on foot and behind the wheel of a vehicle.
PUBG MOBILE is a fantastic adaptation of the original BATTLEGROUNDS by PLAYERUNKNOWN and, just like the original, you can have fun with different game modes: solo, duo or squads. If you play with friends, you can even talk to them using your device’s microphone.
- Presenting from classic 100 player mode to ultra-fast Arcade modes and the intense and exciting 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes.
- Daily events and challenges and monthly updates that offer new features and game modes that keep PUBG MOBILE growing and expanding.
- From Erangel to Miramar, from Vikendi to Sanhok, he competes in these huge and detailed battlefields.
PUBG MOBILE has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from PUBG MOBILE. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install PUBG MOBILE APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game PUBG MOBILE. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see your file’s downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.