Race for the Galaxy
Race for the Galaxy is a strategy game in which players advance their empire by playing cards to develop technological developments or to arrange planets. Its mechanical core is a phase selection game. Players establish secretly and simultaneously which of the seven phases will be blocked, all will be revealed immediately and then execute the phases in order. Will you build an engine to increase VP generation on low-cost production planets? Will you invest in exploration and solve rare and precious VP-rich planets? Or it will accelerate a military conquest to eliminate his opponents before they have the opportunity to develop their strategy.
To explore, develop, settle, market, consume or produce? What do you need the most? Which of the former colonies on Earth will be more successful in solving the galaxy, now that JumpDrive exists? Who will discover the secrets of the mysteriously disappeared Alien Overlords? Your objective: to build the most prosperous and powerful space empire.
A unique feature of this game is the fact that theft cards are used for three different things. They can be played in a player’s area to represent planets or developments, they can be placed face down in a production world to represent goods, or they can be discarded at the hands of a player who represents the expenditure of the resources needed to play. [Now I wonder if this was really the first multipurpose card game.]
The chosen roles determine which phases of the game actually take place. If nobody chooses a specific function/phase, this phase is skipped this time. The player who chooses the role can take action for that phase and also gets some kind of bonus. All other players can also do the action on the card but without the bonus (unless they chose the same card).
Based on the best-selling board game, Race for the Galaxy brings the galactic conquest for you to enjoy.
- two to four player with network multiplayer
- Single player mode with neural network AI
- 5 starting worlds and ninety settlement and development cards
- New Worlds with six additional starting planets: In Free promo pack
- Gathering Storm and Rebel Vs. Imperium expansions ( available for purchase)
Race for the Galaxy has been last updated on October 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Race for the Galaxy. Check out the trailer below:
How to install Race for the Galaxy APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Race for the Galaxy. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.