ROME: Total War
Rome: Total War commonly abbreviated to RTW or Rome is a critically acclaimed strategy game. It is a mixture of both turn-based strategy and real-time tactics. In this game, the player fights fictitious and historical battles set during the late Roman Republic and early Roman Empire.
Gameplay consists of a combination of turn-based strategy and 3D computer graphics real-time tactical battles as mentioned above.
The 3D real-time action is quite different from standard RTS games in that tactical maneuvering is quite critical to success as most games take no account for the direction units are facing, breaking of lines, flanking movements, etc.
- Fight alongside or against history’s greatest leaders such as Julius Caesar, Hannibal, and Spartacus to expand or destroy the Empire
- Lay siege against the Romans as Attila the Hun, fearful Saxons, or any other savage factions with the help of signature weapons and abilities
- Command warrior-tested legions in cinematic epic battles with numerous soldiers on-screen at once
ROME: Total War has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install ROME: Total War APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game ROME: Total War. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.