Royal Blood is showcasing a very dynamic combat system. Use the virtual directional pad on the left to move around and avoid enemy attacks, while defending or attacking with the buttons on the right. You can also automate battles after you’ve made some progress in the game.
The game has hundreds of unique missions to complete in the story mode, in which you’ll meet dozens of interesting NPCs and you will have to participate and battle thousands of different monsters. Other than that, you can also battle other players in PVP mode.
The game has 4 completely different characters to choose from: a warrior, a scout, a sorceress, and a magician. Each character has its own playing style, unique skills, and a number of exclusive weapons. In addition to that, you can also customize your character’s hairstyle, clothing, and facial features.
- Warrior: Charge and Defend
- Ranger: Dual Pistol Wield and Crossbow
- Mage: Flame and Frost
- Bard: Melodic Destruction and Blessed Song
With amazing graphics, gameplay, and a lot of character customization options, Royal Blood is an absolutely spectacular MMORPG that you can download and play right away.
Royal Blood has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Royal Blood APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Royal Blood. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.