Slime Pizza is a 2D action platform game in which you play a green blob that has crashed your spaceship. The problem? The ship was full of pizza, and now all the slices are scattered on a dangerous planet.
The Slime Pizza controls adapt perfectly to the touch screens. By sliding your finger on the screen, you can cast your gelatinous protagonist, who will attach himself to any surface he touches. To grab items, like a slice of pizza or a key, you just need to contact the object.
The game is divided into several dozen unique rooms, all connected and all full of dangers. You will have to dodge lasers, saws and different type of enemies that attack the eye. Fortunately, from time to time there are special rooms that allow you to save the game.
Slime Pizza is an excellent platform game with precise controls and incredibly fascinating graphics, as usual in all Nitrome developed titles. Another fantastic game from a fantastic studio.
- Fun platform game featuring a slime and robot
- Aim to a direction to launch the slime
- Your slime is very sticky
- Entertaining dialogues
- Simple gameplay
Slime Pizza has been last updated on January 2018 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Slime Pizza. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Slime Pizza APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Slime Pizza. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.