Smash Hit is a first-person game in which you have to throw iron balls at all kinds of surfaces, starting with the glass. Your goal is to earn points by breaking everything in sight.
The camera acts on its own and its only mission is to tap the screen where you want to throw the balls. Obviously, you should consider the game’s realistic physics engine, as many times your balls won’t be able to reach their destination.
The most fun part of Smash Hit is the realistic behavior of each element in each level. The balls bounce realistically and when the glass breaks it is really a sight to behold.
A Smash Hit game ends when you finish the balls, so you don’t want to act too fast and waste them all at once. Instead, you have to judge when to throw each ball, because a good shot has more value and is worth more points.
Smash Hit is a fun first-person shooter with wonderful graphics and a simple game that combines in a spectacular game.
- Make your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, crush obstacles and targets on your path and experience the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
- Musically synchronized game: the music and audio effects change to suit each phase; the obstacles move on each new melody.
- More than 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles and realistic mechanical glass breakage at each stage.
Smash Hit has been last updated on June 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Smash Hit. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Smash Hit APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Smash Hit. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads and tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.