Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Classic is a smartphone adaptation of the classic SEGA game launched in 1992 on Genesis. This version was launched by SEGA Forever, an official initiative that rereleases free classic SEGA titles on Android.
This version is quite special because it includes many changes to the original game. Among these: the ability play in 16: 9 without distorting the image; and an added Knuckles and Tails as playable characters. These characters were not present in the original cartridge, although they were included in Sonic & Knuckles.
Apart from that, the levels and graphics are exactly the same as the original. Travel back to the eleven worlds of Sonic 2 to collect the Emeralds of Chaos and defeat the evil Dr. Eggman.
The game features dozens of new levels and new challenges, as well as new enemies to deal with. The fast gameplay, regular control and pleasant transition of the scene make this game very compelling even by today’s standards.
The game is free to download, but it includes some banners in the menus and between the levels. It’s not too annoying, but you can also get rid of ads with a purchase in the game. This is a great opportunity to play one of the most iconic games in the history of video games from the comfort of your smartphone.
- Twelve Badnik-infested zones need to master, ranging from underwater caverns to neon-lit casinos
- Compete online, take on the Time Attack mode, and the Boss Attack mode
- Play the secret stage of Hidden Palace Zone that didn’t make it into the original release
- Fight the creations of Dr. Eggman, including the terrifying Mecha Sonic
- Get all the Chaos Emeralds to change into Super Sonic and Super Knuckles
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic has been last updated on March 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install Sonic The Hedgehog 2 APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Sonic The Hedgehog 2. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.