SPACEPLAN is a clicker game based on the famous Stephen Hawking book, A Brief History of Time. Your mission is to send probes to the mysterious planet to generate energy for your ship. Start by clicking on the white button to generate the initial energy sources. So, you can use energy to build new sources and probes. Some of the probes you run can be destroyed, so you need to look at some updates in the Listener of Ideas section; You can also increase the power that is generated. Enjoy many discoveries and go with history. Keep moving until you get the maximum power possible.
SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based in part on a complete misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your satellite that orbits a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or simply kill at some point in what the astrophysics community calls “the best sci-fi narrative clicker game of all time”.
The game features a unique science fiction story that reveals over time that it has an incremental narrative influence in the game and a setting that is over for fun. Furthermore, there are many potatoes.
In the end, time travel is involved. But along the way, you’ll generate energy to build ever more elaborate potato structures, such as potato towers and potato satellites.
- 15 starchy items to unlock, create, and even blast into the vacuum of space
- Life-affirming, silly story that both captivates and will help you kill time
- Reveal the secrets of 5 different planets across two completely different realities
- The stunning soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fiction clicker game
SPACEPLAN has been last updated on May 2017 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from SPACEPLAN. Check out the trailer below:
How to install SPACEPLAN APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game SPACEPLAN. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.