Stick Fight: The Game Mobile
Stick Fight, the same title that was so popular on Windows, Mac and Nintendo Switch, is now available for Android devices. In this game, up to four players can compete in crazy online battles and the last stickman standing is the winner.
Stick Fight: game controls have been well adapted to touchscreen devices. Simply use the virtual joystick on the left side of the screen to move your stickman and the buttons on the right to attack, jump and lock. The attack button also allows you to aim, which is especially important when using a firearm.
Each game in Stick Fight has twelve rounds, which take place on twelve different randomly generated maps. The last player standing in each round will be crowned as the winner and will get more points than the other players. But winning will obviously not be an easy task since most maps have many traps and many weapons falling from the sky. There’s everything from swords and spears to missile launchers, machine guns, shotguns and more.
Stick Fight is an absolutely wild 2D fighting game, which successfully brings the original gaming experience to Android devices. On top of that, it has decent graphics, smooth animations and lots of maps and weapons. Will you be the last one standing?
- The official Stick Fight game for mobile devices
- Fun battles with up to 3 friends.
- 100 fun maps, dozens of fun weapons, like snake-firing guns or exploding bombs and unlimited ways to die
- Create your own maps with the integrated level editor: the sky is the limit
- Customize your stylized figures with the new avatar store and color system
- Fight online with players from all around the world.
Stick Fight has been last updated on August 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Stick Fight. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Stick Fight APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Stick Fight. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.