Survivor Royale is a first-person shooter, clearly inspired by the excellent battlefields of unknown players (PUBG), where hundreds of players face off on a huge island full of weapons and vehicles. There is only one that will come out alive and become the winner.
The control system is quite traditional: the control lever that allows you to move your character is on the left side of the screen. On the right side, you’ll find the buttons to shoot, lower and jump. When you encounter a gun, a car or a door, you can interact with it by clicking on the button that appears. Also, in the upper right corner of the screen, you’ll see a map where you can create destination points.
The development of each round in this game is very similar to that of PUBG (mentioned above) or any other “Battle Royale” game. All players must jump on the island using a parachute. As soon as you land, you must run as fast as possible to find weapons, armor, and other useful items. Also, you should be careful with the force field because it will continue to shrink. If it reaches you, it will kill you. Fortunately, you can use vehicles to move faster.
Unlike other similar games for Android, Survivor Royale includes several game modes. You can play an all against all or “battle royale” of the teams. Regardless of how you choose, you have to deal with hundreds of people who have the same goal: to be the last survivor and get rid of as many players as possible.
Survivor Royale is an online “shooter” with a rather interesting premise that offers a brutally amazing gaming experience. Each round can last between 15 and 20 minutes (or even longer if you are good). The game also includes exceptional images that are even better than some PC or console games.
- 100 players, a fair battlefield, only the best positions until the last.
- Solo and cooperative modes are available for 2 or 4 players.
- Many weapons, accessories, and vehicles to collect. Are you ready for this?
Survivor Royale has been last updated on January 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How To Install Survivor Royale APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Survivor Royale. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your preferred browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.