Table Top Racing Free
Table Top Racing is a fun racing game from the Mario Kart or Crash Nitro Kart line developed by the co-creators of a saga of legendary high-speed games like Wipeout. This time you will have to get behind the wheel of a miniature car and compete in huge scenes full of obstacles.
You have more than fifteen vehicles available, which you can unlock and improve while you win races. However, it will not be easy to win, as you will not only have to face your rivals (and their weapons) but also treacherous and obstacle-filled scenes.
There are eight different tracks in total where you can compete using one of six different game modes and four tournaments that include Table Top Racing. Plus, you can participate in one of more than twenty unique high-speed fun events.
There are two different control modes in this game. The simplest lets you rotate by pressing the buttons on the screen and the most difficult allows you to do it by turning the device in one way or another.
It is also worth mentioning the graphics of Table Top Racing. The car models and scenes, which are full of amazing details, are really adorable.
Table Top Racing is an accessible and very fun racing game. The only drawback is that it does not have a multiplayer mode. However, it has online rankings and a good variety of over twenty different results.
- 17 Mad-cap cars to master
- 8 Incredible race tracks (reversible)
- 4 Fierce championships
- 30+ Special Events
- 7 Unique Game Play Modes
- 9 Cunning Power-Ups
- Game Modes: Drift mode, Combat Races, Elimination, Pure Race, Hot Lap, Pursuit and Time Trial
Table Top Racing Free has been last updated on January 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from Table Top Racing Free. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install Table Top Racing Free APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game Table Top Racing Free. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your game now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.