Talion is an MMORPG from GAMEVIL that initially launched in Southeast Asia and Japan. The game did well in those regions but it is the perfect time to expand the game to the global audience and to prepare for that, GAMEVIL is opening up pre-registrations in a single region. Talion is open world and has 3D visuals and features 20 v 20 PvP battles.
Large-scale PvP is the main focus of Talion, with various modes to offer. These include Occupy, Team Battle, Raid, and a lot more.
Here the big features are the extensive character customization that allows you to customize pretty much every aspect of your character and various RvR modes.
Also, it’s worth mentioning that its visuals are pretty amazing. If you have a high-end device, then you need to check this game right away.
- Simple and Unique Character Customization
- Extreme War of Alliances Begins
- Different War Modes
- Top Quality Graphics Overhaul
TALION has been last updated on May 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install TALION APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game TALION. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.