TEPPEN is a card exchange game that gives you control of some of the most popular characters in some of Capcom’s most iconic sagas. From Ryu or Chun-Li, Street Fighter Saga, or Dante from Devil May Cry, to Albert Wesker, of the Resident Evil franchise. And those are the only protagonists, you can use the cards of dozens of different characters from the Capcom sagas.
The gameplay in TEPPEN is much simpler than it looks at first sight. Your goal here is to clear your opponent’s life points. To do this, you will need to use your deck of cards. Each of those cards represents a legendary Capcom character and will include two values: attack and defense. The attack value allows you to damage your opponent and enemy cards, while the defense value will protect you.
The Story mode for a TEPPEN player allows you to follow different characters through specific plots for each one. You will have to face a group of opponents controlled by artificial intelligence. They will become more difficult as the game progresses. In addition to the individual game mode, you can face other players online. This mode really puts your skills to the test.
TEPPEN is an excellent card exchange game that offers a fun, dynamic and unique experience. The game is also incredibly refined, which is the result of his collaboration with giants like Capcom and GungHo. And let’s not forget the absolutely exceptional images, especially if we consider that we are talking about a card exchange game.
- Eight iconic Capcom heroes have been bound by fate and must fight through the Land of Illusion to find the truth. Travel with them through an inventive story mode that perfectly combines the universes of Capcom.
- Play only, where you can enjoy each hero’s story.
- Ranked matches (against), where rankings are updated every month.
- Grand Prix (Versus), where you can participate in limited elimination battles … and much more!
- With the rapid battles of TEPPEN, you can participate in the struggle for your life wherever you are, whenever you want and don’t lose the rhythm.
TEPPEN has been last updated on July 2019 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
The short gameplay trailer below should give you a good idea of what to expect from TEPPEN. Check out the trailer below:
How To Install TEPPEN APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game TEPPEN. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file that you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see the downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone or tablet and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.