The Frankenstein Wars
An interesting text game developed by Cubus Games for iOS and Android devices. The script of the game was written by Paul Gresty. The Frankenstein Wars tells the story of two brothers on two different sides of a revolution. Both brothers have an incredible influence in the war: both know how Victor Frankenstein gave birth to non-lives. As the war progresses, the brothers must face their life definitions, find meaning in their struggles, face the guilt of unleashing a new kind of war in the world and fight for their own survival.
The game develops like a book, with the player taking control of the brothers and reading the world and the consequences of his brother’s actions. When the time comes and a decision has to be made, the player can choose from a variety of options indicated in the text. The game also includes another interesting place where the player has to make difficult decisions: the map system. In the chaos of war, the brothers must cross the battlefields and the abodes in flames. The choice of different places leads to different events. In general, the game is presented very well: the writing is consistent, the menus are elegant and the music and design promote the atmosphere of history.
As an independent story, one could wonder about the value of the ability to reproduce. The game follows a series of levels or chapters, so after the first run, you know all the main points of the plot. The game offers a series of results to encourage you to find specific events in the decisions you make.
- Explore 8 interactive maps to reach your goals.
- Conduct Tom and Anton Clerval through a branched and non-linear story and decide if the brothers become allies or enemies.
- Addressing ever-changing goals.
- Time is the essence! Stories and goals can be time sensitive: the longer you take, the better your opponents will be.
- Time affects the game, not only for aesthetics but for history (you know that time has changed the story in a surprising way).
- Conduct entire battalions in narrated strategic battles.
- Original artwork by Rafater.
- Immersive soundtrack with a classic flavor (brand of the Cubus games house).
The Frankenstein Wars has been last updated on May 2017 and available for anyone to download from the Google Play Store:
How to install The Frankenstein Wars APK [Guide]
Follow the method below to install the APK file for the game The Frankenstein Wars. You can also install APK files from any browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should be able to see its downloading progress on the top bar of your device.
- Once the download is complete, Open Downloads, tap on the APK file, after that tap on Yes when prompted.
- The app will start installing on your device.
- That’s it. You are done. You have your app now. Open the game on your smartphone and check if the game is properly working or not.
If you have any query feel free to mention in the comment section. We would love to help you out.